FIREARM RECORDS (INSURANCE TAB)
FIREARM RECORDS is the logical starting point of this database. The "FIREARM APPRAISAL", "FIREARM INSURANCE", "LIABILITY INSUR 1" and "LIABILITY INSUR 2" tabs are all very similar in content and somewhat self-explanatory.
01. Answer YES or NO if this firearm has been insured.
02. Enter all the basic firearm insurance information.
03. You can write them an email or visit their website by clicking on the buttons once you enter their information in those fields.
04. You can find and view all other firearms that have been insured.
05. Insert a supporting IMAGE or PDF file (PRO VERSION ONLY).
06. If another firearm has been insured by the same company, you can copy the basic information to that firearm to save time.
07. Clicking the box will show an "X" that will display "INSURED" over the photo of the firearm. That same "X" will also show "APPRAISED" if the firearm has been appraised.
08. Clear all entries in this firearm's insurance record.
SPECIAL NOTE: Initially when you enter a figure for 'CURRENT VALUE' in your main FIREARM RECORDS that figure is placed in the 'INSUR. AMT.' field here. You can change that figure if you desire.