THE MOST POWERFUL AND COMPLETE GUN DATABASE SOFTWARE, AMMO AND RANGE DATABASE EVER OFFERED
CONTACTS (LEFT SIDE)
NOTE: MANY FEATURES RELATE ONLY TO THE PRO VERSION OR THE LITE VERSION. SOME ONLY RELATE TO THE PRO.
01. Enter all the basic information.
02. If a contact is marked as a SHOOTER that name will be noted as such and high-lighted in green. More on this later (CONTACTS RIGHT SIDE).
03. Select if this contact is a 'PRIVATE' party or a 'DEALER' or 'WHOLESALER' or 'OTHER'.
04. You can select which phone number to use as a default for auto-entry in the FIREARM RECORDS.
05. Click to see a Google map of this address.
06. If your contact has an email address and/or a web site, enter that information here. You can then click on the buttons at the right of those fields to send an email or visit the web site.
07. When a new contact is entered it is automatically added to a pull-down menu list for the 'PURCHASED FROM' field ('ACQUIRED FROM') in the FIREARMS RECORDS. To exclude unwanted names from that list click the box here to put an 'X' in to EXCLUDE.
08. You can IMPORT or PASTE an image of your contact or shooter here. This is used mainly for shooters for the RANGE RECORDS to visually help identify a shooter, and it is imported into the RANGE RECORDS when you select that shooter's name. The true value of this feature will become obvious once you use the RANGE RECORDS and have several shooters, such as a gun club. Using the SHOOTER MODE selection in the RANGE RECORDS will further display it's value. You can select from six different images and change from time to time. This is a PRO VERSION ONLY feature.
09. You can SHOW or HIDE your IMPORTANT SITES.
10. Fill in the requested information and click on GO to visit that web site.