FIREARM RECORDS (DOCUMENTS) PRO VERSION HAS PDFs & IMAGES
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN ALL VERSIONS YOU CAN INSERT PDFs.
ADOBE ACROBAT SHOULD BE INSTALLED.
IF INSERTING A PDF, DO NOT DELETE, MOVE OR RENAME IT ON YOUR COMPUTER.
YOU CAN KEEP PDFs INSIDE YOUR PROGRAM FOLDER IF YOU TRANSFER FROM LOCATION TO LOCATION.
Here you can add documents (PDFs or also images in the PRO) for receipts, manuals, or anything else.
01. Click on INSERT to find and upload to any one of the four containers.
02. Once uploaded, simply click on the image or PDF and view it large for easy reading.
03. Click on CLEAR to remove the PDF or image.
04. In the latest PRO update, the first two containers can be used for IMAGES or PDFs. Click in the box to display either IMAGE or PDF. NOTE: On some systems a PDF can be unreliable and we do not recommend using them.
05. The next two containers are for images only (i.e., jpegs, bmp, png, etc)
Please note that uploading many very large PDFs can slow the performance of this database. All computers are different and therefore trial-and-error is the best method. Also note that the PDF reader is a third party program and it's performance with this database cannot be predicted.