THE MOST POWERFUL AND COMPLETE GUN DATABASE SOFTWARE, AMMO AND RANGE DATABASE EVER OFFERED
CONTACTS (RIGHT SIDE)
NOTE: MANY FEATURES RELATE ONLY TO THE PRO VERSION OR THE LITE VERSION. SOME ONLY RELATE TO THE PRO.
01. You can make note if this contact is somehow related to another contact.
02. You can give your contact a 'CATEGORY'. This will create a pull-down menu for future entries.
03. Enter when you updated your entry.
04. Answer YES or NO (or leave blank) if this contact will be a "RANGE SHOOTER". Answering yes will add this name to a pull-down menu list for shooters in the RANGE RECORDS.
05. The contact's NICKNAME. You can change the nickname to whatever you want - it will still relate to the proper contact name.
06. At anytime you can change the current nickname to whatever you want. First, click on 'NEW NICKNAME', then, in the pop-up field enter the new nickname you want. Click OK and the new nickname will go through all range records and update the old nickname to the new one.
07. You can also add a new shooter from the RANGE RECORDS. When you do it that way, a CONTACT record is created and an "X" is put in the box next to "ADDED FROM RANGE". You can later click on "FIND" to locate all records created this way and either delete them or expand on their information.
08. You can add addition notes about this contact.
09. Click on "SHOOTER HISTORY" for a visual view of all targets or other images recorded by this shooter.
10. PRO VERSION ONLY. You can identify a shooter with an icon that will be displayed whenever his or her name is selected with a target or other image in the RANGE RECORDS. It will help greatly for quick identification of who's name belongs with that image.
Clicking on 'SET' will find all RANGE RECORDS targets with this shooter's name and insert the current selected icon next to that target.
This icon can be removed or replaced anytime either here or in the RANGE RECORDS.